We know that sugar is bad – but did you know that it can affect your mood, your self-esteem, your skin and so much more?
Yes, you probably already knew this. So why is it so hard to let go of our sugar cravings?
What you need is a powerful solution that will help you cut your sugar cravings, lose the extra pounds, and say good-bye to debilitating decisions.
The sugar detox program will help you reset your body. It is designed in a way that you can start making small changes that will make a great difference in your life. I will teach you the natural ways to get energy and have enough of it throughout the day to do the things you love without feeling burnt out.
- E-mail access to your health coach
- Pre-program prep
- All you need to know about sugar:
- Causes of cravings how to deal with it.
- The effects of sugar in your body.
- Sugar names so you won’t be confused when buying products.
- Blood sugar and ways to regulate it
- Understanding carbohydrates
- How to read food labels.
- Glycemic index guide
- Artificial sweeteners to look out for
- Acceptable sweeteners
- Foods to look for and foods to avoid
- Grocery list
- Sugar-free recipes.
- Sugar addiction checklist
- Key principles of nutrition
- Food diary
- Advance detox tools
- Sugar support detox tools
Preparing for your detox
This module: all recommendations to prepare for the detox, sugar withdrawals and tips to manage it. Sugar quiz
In this module: Why we detox, how much sugar is too much, what causes cravings and Assignment #2
In this module: Foods to look for, foods to avoid, Blood sugar, Carbs, Primary and Secondary foods and Assignment #3
In this module: Glycemic index, artificial sweeteners, good sweeteners and Assignment #4
In this module: simple ways to regulate blood sugar, understanding labels, sleep and assignment # 5
In this module: foods that help sugar cravings, your gut and cravings, support detox tools and assignment 6
In this module : Suggested meal plan, sugar free recipes and assignment 7
In this module: Living a sugar free life, end of program letter and write a testimonial